Back Massage Bromley Kent BR1 3EF – Click to Make Your Back Neck and Shoulders Massage Appointment Here
Back Massage Bromley BR1 3EF- skilled, experienced, insured, licensed therapist , for a deep holistic massage you can feel the results of rather than just having oil rubbed on you. Come to help unravel your knots, soothe your muscles, and mobilise your joints. Techniques used are Swedish, Sports, and Deep Tissue Massage.
- “I would like to have been cloned and have my clone not attend your sessions. The difference would have been remarkable.” Andrew
- “Miraculous” Sharon
- “Best Massage I ever had” Liezl
Back Massage strokes are applied using a soft, medium, or hard pressure, depending upon your preference and needs. Friction and kneading applied kind of irons out the knots and tension points, and long strokes help make you feel really special. I have been massaging since 2001 and use a combination of Massage strokes to give you the massage you want. I give great attention to detail, and I feel very satisfied when releasing your knots and aches.
Book Your Back Massage in Bromley Here Online – Back Massage or Neck Massage or Shoulder Massage or Neck Back and Shoulders – Appointment Diary
- Half Hour – £40
- One Hour – £65
- Two Hours – £120
- Deep Tissue and/or Swedish massage therapy – no beautician massages here – just a complementary therapy massage that you can feel, performed by a real complementary therapist.
- Massage in Bromley Greater London 9 am till 10:25 pm, Monday – Thursday; 9 am till 9 pm Friday; 9 am till 8 pm Saturday & Sunday, subject to availability and strictly by appointment only BR1 3EF.
- Massage is suitable for pregnancy as long as it is beyond the 3-month mark and no other contra-indications exist. Pregnant women lie on one side then another, for a great massage.
Suzanne Zacharia, Holistic Therapist, Insured, Licensed, Skilled
P.S. – Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers – Clients are seen strictly by appointment only. If you just turn up, it is unlikely that there will be anyone to see you or help you in any way, not because we are being difficult, but because I am usually only at the Bromley clinic when there is an appointment, for an important client just like you. You are advised to consult with your medical practitioner before embarking on any course of alternative, complementary, or beauty sessions. Advance payment for a course of sessions or workshop is non-refundable and non-transferable under any conditions, with the exception of your statutory rights. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours´ notice are usually chargeable. Your appointment time starts approximately when you walk into the New Age London therapy space and finishes approximately when you walk out. Our use of systems that are trademarked or have a registered trademark represent views not necessarily those of the trademark owners.
P.P.S. Not ready to make an appointment yet? Join your Bromley Discount Club and wait for great offers by email about once every 10 days – click here to join, FREE membership